Huff Athletic Center
Located at 227 North 7th Street.
- All current Monmouth College students are eligible to use the Huff Center facilities during operating hours. Students must present an MC ID to control booth personnel upon entry.
- Monmouth College employees, retired faculty and staff, and their spouses are eligible
to use the Huff Center facilities during operating hours. Each employee (current or
retired) and spouse must have an MC ID card.
- Dependent Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by the MC employee at all times.
- Dependent Children 16 and older are permitted to use the facilities without employee supervision.
- Monmouth College Board Members are eligible to use the Huff Center facilities during operating hours.
- Guests – Only an MC student, employee, or board member may bring three (3) guests. Guests must be accompanied by the student or employee at all times.
- Persons not able to provide an MC ID will be asked to leave the building.
- Individual ipods/music is prohibited on speakers. You may listen on headphones or CD’s can be made and turned into desk for approval.
- Only water containers/bottles allowed.
- Only Block Chalk can be used.
All reservations for the following athletic facilities must be requested through the On-line reservation system.
- Huff Center Fieldhouse
- Huff Center Classrooms
- Glennie Gymnasium
- Huff Center Concourse
- Pepper Natatorium
- Trotter Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room
- Bobby Woll Athletic Field
- Peacock Memorial Field
- April Zorn Memorial Stadium
Reservations will not be confirmed until permission is granted from the Athletic Director.
- All Athletic Department events and practices will take precedence over any requests.
- Off-campus group events for any of these facilities may be considered during the summer months, College breaks and other dates when major campus events are not scheduled. Such as, but not limited to, New Student Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Founder's Day, Commencement and Alumni Weekend.
- Monmouth College reserved the right to reject any request for facility use as its interests may require.
- Events granted permission to use the facilities must comply with the usage guildelines of each facility.
- Setup requirements must be submitted at the time of the request.
- A fee will be charged for maintenance set ups, security and staffing personnel.
- Facility rental fees will be discussed at time of reservation.
- Consideration for usage will be given in the following order:
- Educational Institutions
- Civic groups
- Special interest groups
- Other groups