Registration for the Spring 2017 semester will re-open on Monday, November 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. Students are assigned their registration time based on their number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on WebAdvisor to confirm how many completed course credits you have to determine, from the chart below, when you register. Do not include the hours that you are enrolled in this semester.
New students who entered as freshmen this fall may not have earned credits yet. They will begin on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:00 p.m.
Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Thursday, November 10 at 12:00 noon.
You may find out your registration time by clicking this link: What is MY registration time?
A few things to remember:
- Students will need Registration Clearance from their advisor in order to register themselves online beginning at their assigned times.
- The Spring 2017 class schedules can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule.
- Registration help will be available in CSB #309 to assist students throughout the evening.
- If you don't want to come to the CSB, an email to the Office of the Registrar is the best way to communicate issues and concerns. I will work through the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor – please read through the WebAdvisor Tutorial registration tutorial available online.
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you need to contact the instructor of that course directly. The instructor will need to email approval to the Office of the Registrar.
- DO NOT USE the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
- Make sure you use the 2 digit section number.
The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Monday November 7, 2016
|6:00 p.m.||Students with 28.25 completed course credits|
|6:30 p.m.||Students with 25.75 completed course credits|
|7:00 p.m.||Students with 24.25 completed course credits|
|7:30 p.m.||Students with 23.00 completed course credits|
|8:00 p.m.||Students with 19.00 completed course credits|
|8:30 p.m.||Students with 17.00 completed course credits|
|9:00 p.m.||Students with 16.00 completed course credits|
|9:30 p.m.||Students with 13.75 completed course credits|
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
|6:00 p.m.||Students with 11.00 completed course credits|
|6:30 p.m.||Students with 09.00 completed course credits|
|7:00 p.m.||Students with 08.25 completed course credits|
|7:30 p.m.||Students with 08.00 completed course credits|
|8:00 p.m.||Students with 05.00 completed course credits|
|8:30 p.m.||Students with 01.50 completed course credits|
|9:00 p.m.||Students with 00.75 completed course credits|
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
|6:00 p.m.||ALL students with no earned credits will be eligible to register.
Students can check for the announcement on MyMC.
Advisors can see the individual times on Advising Support.
Thursday, November 10, 2016
|12:00 p.m.||All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance may register.|