Congratulations on your admission to Monmouth College! Listed below are recommendations, required forms, and steps that will be helpful as you proceed through the admission process. Our staff will answer any questions you have along the way.
- Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit.
- Complete the Living Preference Form for housing on campus.
- Check your Monmouth College Email account.
- Complete your Immunization records.
- Don't forget to accept the invitation we sent you to join our Schools App community, a private online group for students admitted to Monmouth College. It's a place for you to network with your future classmates, build new friendships, and have some fun.
- Join us on Instagram: @monmouthcollege and @thisismonmouth
- Follow us on Twitter: @monmouth
- Like us on Facebook!
- Financial Assistance is available! For U.S. Citizens, read more about filling out the FAFSA.Call your Admission Counselor, or the Office of Financial Aid with any questions you or your family may have regarding your Financial Assistance Package. Both departments are ready to assist you through the process. We are available all summer!
SOAR: Summer Orientation, Advisement and Registration
What day will you SOAR?
June 9, 10 or 11
It’s time for you to SOAR at Monmouth College—the time of year when you visit campus to register for classes and get to know your future home. You will get acquainted with faculty, staff, and perhaps more importantly, your future classmates. You will have a one-on-one meeting with a faculty member to discuss your academic transition to Monmouth College, as well as your first-semester courses.
Additional Helpful Information:
If you have any questions about your offer of admission, please contact your Admission Counselor or call our main office at 1-800-747-2687.