Congratulations on your admission to Monmouth College! Listed below are recommendations, required forms, and steps that will be helpful as you proceed through the admission process. Our staff will answer any questions you have along the way.
- Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit.
- RSVP for the Summer Send-Off reception in Hinsdale, IL on July 19th
- Complete the Living Preference Form for housing on campus. Complete your immunization records.
- Join us on Instagram: @mcadmissions and @thisismonmouth
- Follow us on Twitter: @mcadmissions
- Join the Facebook Group: Monmouth College Incoming Class 2015!
- Financial Assistance is available! For U.S. Citizens, read more about filling out the FAFSA.
- Call your Admission Representative, or the Financial Aid Office with any questions you or your family may have regarding your Financial Assistance Package. Both departments are ready to assist you through the process. We are available all summer!
- Check your Monmouth College email. (access information will be mailed to you)
Additional Helpful Information:
- Student/Parent Reference Guide
- Parking Information
- 2015-2016 Academic Calendar
- 2014-2015 Academic Catalog
If you have any questions about your offer of admission, please contact your Admission Representative or call our main office at 1-800-747-2687.