Congratulations on your admission to Monmouth College! Listed below are recommendations, required forms, and steps that will be helpful as you proceed through the admission process. Our staff will answer any questions you have along the way.
- Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit.
- Don't forget to accept the invitation we sent you to join our Schools App community, a private online group for students admitted to Monmouth College. It's a place for you to network with your future classmates, build new friendships, and have some fun.
- Join us on Instagram: @monmouthcollege and @thisismonmouth
- Add us on Snapchat: thisismonmouth
- Follow us on Twitter: @monmouth
- Like us on Facebook!
- Financial Assistance is available! For U.S. Citizens, read more about filling out the FAFSA. Call your Admission Counselor, or the Office of Financial Aid with any questions you or your family may have regarding your Financial Assistance Package. Both departments are ready to assist you through the process.
Additional Helpful Information:
If you have any questions about your offer of admission, please contact your Admission Counselor or call our main office at 1-800-747-2687.