CONGRATS! We could not be more proud and excited to be welcoming you to your new home. You are joining a strong and proud tradition of students that have gone on to change the world. We can't wait to see how you too might become a world-changer in the near future.
Having paid your enrollment deposit and secured your place at Monmouth College, there are a few "next steps." Following are some things you will need to do in preparation for your journey at Monmouth.
- SOFIA (Summer Opportunity for Intellectual Activity) and Honors Program applications will become available in early February. These distinctive programs can provide life-changing opportunities!
- The Living Preference Form will be available to complete online starting in mid-March. It helps us place you in a residence hall with a roommate of similar interests. Paying the enrollment deposit has secured your preferential order.
- Work on completing all your immunization paperwork.
- Scots Orientation: A summer orientation program taking place on Saturday, June 24
The next step in your journey is to attend Scots Orientation. Get ready to have a great time! Scots Orientation is a lively information-packed one day program for fall incoming students and their families. This is your chance to:
- learn even more about Monmouth College
- get to know some of your classmates and some of our amazing student leaders
- meet with some of our faculty and staff members
- get your schedule and student ID.
- get answers to your questions and begin your adventure as a Monmouth College Scot.
- family orientation sessions run concurrently with the program for new students.
Parents and Families
Even if you have already visited campus, Scots Orientation is an important time that marks the beginning of your student’s life at Monmouth College. Faculty and staff will answer your questions and provide you with an abundance of information regarding academic programs, safety, athletics, campus life, financial aid, billing and payment options as well as answer questions about the community. This is a great opportunity to meet other parents who may be experiencing the same hopes and concerns that you are as your student prepares to become a Monmouth College Scot.
If you have any questions, please contact your Admission Counselor or call our office at 1-800-747-2687.