Saturday, June 24
The next step in your journey is to attend Scots Orientation. Get ready to have a great time! Scots Orientation is a lively information-packed one day program for fall incoming students and their families. This is your chance to:
- learn even more about Monmouth College
- get to know some of your classmates and some of our amazing student leaders
- meet with some of our faculty and staff members
- get your schedule and student ID.
- get answers to your questions and begin your adventure as a Monmouth College Scot.
- family orientation sessions run concurrently with the program for new students.
Your journey as a Scot will continue with additional orientation programming in the fall after you arrive on Move-In Day (Saturday, August 19). We look forward to seeing you on campus. Go Scots!