Toggle Menu
GO TO...

Golf Carts

Students with a serious injury who are unable to walk to class and other important places on campus can request permission from the Office of Residence Life to use a mobility device (golf cart, a medical scooter, etc.).

The request and the required operating agreement are available here and also with the Office of Residence Life, Poling Hall. A medical doctor's note confirming that use of a mobility device during the healing process is required must be included in the request.

Mobility devices are approved only for use by the student who has sustained the injury. If the injured student is in violation of this rule by lending their mobility device to other students or by violating other provisions of the agreement, the College reserves the right to deny the use of the mobility device.

Mobility devices are at the expense of the user. Golf carts can be contracted through Quad City Golf Cars.

Quad City Golf Cars
3918 State Road
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
P. 563-355-6438