Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Monmouth College Huff & Trotter Fitness Complex Student Staff. We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly employees with communication skills and a great work ethic that are committed to delivering quality service and feel comfortable working as a team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily chores and upkeep of Trotter or Huff Field House
- Enforcement of Huff policies including checking identification for students/faculty/staff
- Regularly and proactively monitoring the facility
- Being observant and helpful to users
- Willingness to learn and take constructive feedback
- Ability to meet demands and time commitment
- Comfort and knowledge in full for the facility
- Ability to demonstrate all equipment
- Respond in case of emergency
- Knowledgeable in emergency procedures
- Working Breaks and Holidays
- Review the position description.
- Complete the online application.
- Complete paperwork in Poling Hall.
Are you still hiring?
Huff/Trotter Fitness Complex generally hires more heavily toward the beginning and end of each semester. Your best bet is to apply before the beginning of the semester during which you want to work. However, we are always accepting applications. We often have some shifts to fill mid-semester. But if not, your application will be considered at the end of the semester during our primary hiring phase.
How can I apply to work in Huff/Trotter Fitness Complex?
Review the position description. If you are interested and think you fit the description, complete our online application and take care of your paperwork in Poling Hall.