Student Involvement & Leadership
The Office of Student Involvement is the main hub for student involvement on campus. It is located in the lower level of the Stockdale Student Center next to Scotland Yard.
Whatever it is you are looking to get involved in, outside of the classroom, the staff members are ready to help you out!
The Office of Student Involvement houses many different involvement areas including: Fraternity and Sorority Life, student organization support and resources, Alternative Spring Break, and community service and volunteer programming.
Mission and Vision Statement
The Wackerle Career and Leadership Center Office of Student Involvement at Monmouth College exists to develop students into value-centered leaders who provide service to College, local, and global communities by promoting leadership development and fostering the qualities of friendship in an environment of academic excellence.
Vision and Educational Objectives
The co-curricular experience at Monmouth College will foster in students:
- A sense of civic duty
- A life-long network of friends
- Understanding of and behavior consistent with communally-held principles
- Enhanced leadership qualities
- Understanding and appreciation of diverse populations
- A well-integrated value system
- Pride in Monmouth College
- Responsible facility and risk management practices
- Fiscal responsibility