Address: 750 North 9th Street, Monmouth, Illinois.
Events that may be held include:
- Special Classes
- Full kitchen facilities, including dishwasher
- Full bath facilities, including shower
- Stereo System
Other Audio-Visual Equipment Available
- Overhead Projector
- Student groups are permitted to reserve the Boone House only if the group's advisor will be present for the event.
- No overnight retreats are permitted.
- Catering - ARAMARK Food Service is available to help with all catering needs. Contact them directly. Arrangements for off campus catering is allowed, although the preferred supplier is our campus dining service.
- Alcohol - College departments may bring their own alcoholic beverages. Off-campus groups may bring wine or champagne only if proof of insurance, naming the College as additional insured, is provided prior to the date of the event.
- Keys will only be issued to College employees. An agreement form will be completed and signed by the individual prior to the issuing of the keys. Keys will be distributed from and returned to the Stockdale Center office. A fee of $50 will be assessed for lost keys.
- Off-campus groups may use the Boone House at the discretion of the Associate Dean of Students. A rental fee will be charged. In the event of misuse of the Boone House a repair/maintenance charge will be assessed.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Boone House.
- Clean Up Policy - Groups using the facility are responsible for cleaning up after use. Each room should be returned to original set up. Trash should be bagged and left inside the back door of the Boone House. Trash bags will be available in the kitchen area.