Huff Athletic Center
Located at 227 North 7th Street.
Policies & Hours
For detailed information regarding facility usage, hours, expected conduct, equipment policies, and more, please refer to the Huff Athletic Center Policies & Hours on the athletics website.
All reservations for the following athletic facilities must be requested through the On-line reservation system.
- Huff Center Fieldhouse
- Huff Center Classrooms
- Glennie Gymnasium
- Huff Center Concourse
- Pepper Natatorium
- Trotter Fitness Center
- Aerobics Room
- Bobby Woll Athletic Field
- Peacock Memorial Field
- April Zorn Memorial Stadium
Reservations will not be confirmed until permission is granted from the Athletic Director.
- All Athletic Department events and practices will take precedence over any requests.
- Off-campus group events for any of these facilities may be considered during the summer months, College breaks and other dates when major campus events are not scheduled. Such as, but not limited to, New Student Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Founder's Day, Commencement and Alumni Weekend.
- Monmouth College reserved the right to reject any request for facility use as its interests may require.
- Events granted permission to use the facilities must comply with the usage guildelines of each facility.
- Setup requirements must be submitted at the time of the request.
- A fee will be charged for maintenance set ups, security and staffing personnel.
- Facility rental fees will be discussed at time of reservation.
- Consideration for usage will be given in the following order:
- Educational Institutions
- Civic groups
- Special interest groups
- Other groups