Located at the corner of East Broadway and North 9th Street, 850 East Broadway, Monmouth.
No reservations will be confirmed without the approval of the Theater Department.
- All Theater Department and Monmouth College events and rehearsals will take precedence over any requests.
- Student and off-campus groups may reserved the Wells Theater. A rental fee may be charged to the off-campus groups.
- Off-campus group events for any of these facilities may be considered during the summer months, College breaks and other dates when major campus events are not scheduled. Such as, but not limited to, New Student Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Founder's Day, Commencement and Alumni Weekend.
- Monmouth College reserved the right to reject any request for facility use as its interests may require.
- Keys will not be issued for the facility.
- Audio-visual equipment is also available.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the performance hall.
- Receptions are allowed within the lobby area and on Peterson Plaza. Red colored beverages are not permitted.
- Setup information will be required at time of reservation.
- A fee will be charged for maintenance setups, security and staffing personnel.