Faculty & Staff Mail
700 East Broadway
Monmouth, IL 61462
Important: To expedite your delivery, please have the correct name, address/department packages need to be delivered to.
Approximate U.S. mail delivery/pickup times:
- 9:30 - Student mail to Stockdale Center
- 10:00 - Poling Hall
- 10:15 - Wallace Hall
- 10:25 - Huff Center
- 10:30 - Admissions Building
- 10:45 - Mellinger Learning Center
- 10:55 - Library
- 11:00 - Austin
- 11:05 - Stockdale Center/Bookstore
- 11:15 - International House
These times vary depending on the volume of mail. (Mondays are always a large volume day.)
Approximate mail delivery/pickup times for afternoon route:
- 2:30 - Poling Hall
- 2:45 - Wallace Hall
- 2:55 - Huff Center
- 3:00 - Admission Building
- 3:10 - Mellinger Learning Center
- 3:20 - Library
- 3:30 - Stockdale Center/Bookstore
Process mail and deliver to Monmouth Post Office by 4:15 pm.
UPS/Fed-Ex shipment locations & Pickup times:
Prepaid UPS and Fed-Ex packages will be picked up around 11:00 a.m. Monday-Friday. Any outgoings packages need to be prepared for pickup and delivered to one of the following designated pick-up areas:
- Poling Hall – Lower Level – Room #14
- Stockdale Center – Lower Level - Mailroom
- Wallace Hall – Lower Level – In parcel locker
Shipping forms are available at the above locations.
Large package delivery:
All incoming packages too large for mailboxes will be delivered either directly to department or a notice will be left in faculty/staff mailbox as to the pickup location.