Women's residence hall built in 1951; renovated in 1991. There is a spacious lounge and kitchen area. Fulton Hall offers double rooms arranged in corridor fashion. It also offers some single rooms and a few quad rooms. Its close proximity to the Mellinger Center gives 24 hour access to the computer lab. All rooms have their own internet connection with a shared telephone jack for two. The hall also has laundry facilities located on the ground floor.
Named for Samuel A. Fulton, a prominent Presbyterian layman who led fund-raising efforts for the building. When it was built, Fulton Hall was the most expensive structure on campus, and was originally a male residence hall.
Window treatments provided
Mattress size: 36x80 inches