Home of the business office, here students/parents can pay their tuition bill, as well take care of account specifics; such as change of meal plan, parking passes, or pick up of work study paychecks.
Counseling Services are also located in the basement of Poling Hall.
Poling Hall, once known as the Carnegie Library, was built in 1897, when industrialist and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie offered the college $30,000 for the construction of a library on the condition that Monmouth match the gift with a $30,000 maintenance fund. When the Hewes Library was completed in 1970, the Carnegie Library was emptied of books and reverted for other essential functions. In 1991, college trustee and former President & Chairman of Ford Motor Company, Harold A. “Red” Poling gave a gift to convert the building into its present use.