Registration for the Spring 2018 semester will re-open on Monday, November 6, 2017 at 6 p.m. Students are assigned their registration time based on their number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on WebAdvisor to confirm how many completed course credits you have to determine, from the chart below, when you register. Do not include the hours that you are enrolled in this semester.
New students who entered as freshmen this fall may not have earned credits yet. They will begin registering on Wednesday, November 8 at 6:00 p.m.
Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Thursday, November 9 at 12:00 noon.
You may find out your registration time by clicking this link: What is MY registration time?
A few things to remember:
- Students will need Registration Clearance from their advisor in order to register themselves online beginning at their assigned times.
- The Spring 2018 class schedule can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule.
- Registration help will be available in CSB #309 to assist students throughout the evening.
- If you don't want to come to the CSB, an email to the Office of the Registrar is the best way to communicate issues and concerns. I will work through the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor – please read through the WebAdvisor Tutorial registration tutorial available online.
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you need to contact the instructor of that course directly. The instructor will need to email approval to the Office of the Registrar.
- DO NOT USE the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
- Make sure you use the 2 digit section number.
The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Monday, November 6, 2017
|6:00 p.m.||Students with 27.75 completed course credits|
|6:30 p.m.||Students with 25.75 completed course credits|
|7:00 p.m.||Students with 24.50 completed course credits|
|7:30 p.m.||Students with 23.25 completed course credits|
|8:00 p.m.||Students with 20.00 completed course credits|
|8:30 p.m.||Students with 17.25 completed course credits|
|9:00 p.m.||Students with 15.75 completed course credits|
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
|6:00 p.m.||Students with 12.75 completed course credits|
|6:30 p.m.||Students with 09.00 completed course credits|
|7:00 p.m.||Students with 08.25 completed course credits|
|7:30 p.m.||Students with 08.00 completed course credits|
|8:00 p.m.||Students with 05.75 completed course credits|
|8:30 p.m.||Students with 02.25 completed course credits|
|9:00 p.m.||Students with 00.75 completed course credits|
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - starting at 6:00 p.m.
Students with 0 completed credits. These students have been randomly sorted into groups with registration times beginning every 30 minutes. Please click the following link to find out your specific registration time: What is MY registration time?
Thursday, November 9, 2017 - Noon
All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance may register.