Registration for the spring 2019 semester and Scots Terms will re-open on Monday,
November 5, at 6:00 p.m. Students are assigned their registration time based on their
number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on WebAdvisor to confirm how many completed course credits you have. Do not include the hours that you are enrolled in this semester.
- New students who entered as freshmen this fall may not have earned credits yet. They will begin
registering on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
- Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Thursday, November 8, at 12:00 p.m.
- Students interested in registering for a Scots Term course should waitlist themselves for the course. Faculty approval is needed prior
to official registration. When selecting the term for a Scots Term course, the January
term will be identified as 2019JT - January 2019 Scots Term and the May term will be identified as 2019MT - May 2019 Scots Term on the drop down menu.
What is MY registration time?
A few things to remember:
- Students will need registration clearance from their advisor in order to register
themselves online beginning at their assigned times.
- The spring 2019 and Scots Term class schedules can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule.
- Registration help will be in the CSB Room #309 to assist students throughout the evening.
- If you don't want to come to the CSB, an email to the Office of the Registrar is the best way to communicate issues and concerns. The registrar will work through
the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor
- Reference the Web Advisor Tutorial.
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you need
to contact the instructor of that course directly. The instructor will need to email
approval to the Office of the Registrar.
- Do not use the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
- Make sure you use the 2-digit section number.
The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Monday, November 5, 2018
||Students with 28.00 completed course credits
||Students with 25.00 completed course credits
||Students with 23.25 completed course credits
||Students with 19.25 completed course credits
||Students with 16.75 completed course credits
||Students with 15.75 completed course credits
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
||Students with 14.50 completed course credits
||Students with 11.75 completed course credits
||Students with 9.75 completed course credits
||Students with 8.25 completed course credits
||Students with 8.00 completed course credits
||Students with 5.00 completed course credits
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
||Students with 2.25 completed course credits
||Students with 0.50 completed course credits
||Students with 0 completed course credits*
* These students have been randomly sorted into groups with registration times beginning
every 30 minutes. What is MY registration time?
Thursday, November 8, 2018
||All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance