Registration for Fall 2020 will open on Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Students will be eligible to register according to their number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on WebAdvisor to confirm how many completed course credits you have. Do not include the hours that you are enrolled in this semester. Your registration time can be found by clicking this link: What is MY registration time?
Students will need Registration Clearance from their advisor in order to register themselves online beginning at their assigned times. Registration Clearance is not automatic.
Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
A few things to remember:
- Beginning March 18, the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 class schedules can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule. Again, you will register for Fall 2020 and January 2021 Scots Term. Registration for the upcoming, Spring 2021, and May 2021 Scots Term will take place in late October/early November.
- If you have any issues trying to registrar, please send an email to the Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will work through the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor
- The registration tutorial can be found by clicking on this link Web Advisor Tutorial
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you need to contact the instructor of that course directly.
- Make sure you use the 2 digit section number.
- DO NOT USE the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
6:00 p.m. Students with 24.00 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 22.00 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 20.375 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 19.50 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 17.00 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 15.00 completed course credits
Monday, April 6, 2020
6:00 p.m. Students with 13.25 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 12.125 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 12.00 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 10.50 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 8.25 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 7.00 completed course credits
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
6:00 p.m. Students with 5.625 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 5.00 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 4.125 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits (randomly assigned)
8:00 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits (randomly assigned)
8:30 p.m. Students with 0.00 completed course credits
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - Noon
All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance may register.
Kristi Hippen, Registrar