Registration for the Spring 2020 semester will re-open on Monday, October 14th, 2019 at 6 p.m. Students are assigned their registration time based on their number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on Self Service (Web Advisor) to confirm how many completed course credits you have to determine, from the chart below, when you register. Do not include the credits that you are enrolled in this semester.
New students who entered as freshmen this fall may not have earned credits yet. They will begin registering on Monday, November 4th at 7:30 p.m.*
Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Monday, November 11th at 12:00 noon.
You may find out your registration time by clicking this link: What is MY registration time?
A few things to remember:
- Students will need Registration Clearance from their advisor in order to register themselves online beginning at their assigned times.
- The Spring 2020 class schedule can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule
- Registration help will be available in the ACE in Hewes Library during the times listed below.
- If you don't want to come to the library, an email to email@example.com is the best way to communicate issues and concerns. I will work through the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor – Registration information can be found at this link: WebAdvisor Tutorial .
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you will need to contact the instructor of that course directly. The instructor will need to email approval to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Do not use the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
- Make sure you use the 2 digit section number.
Registration Times - The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Monday, October 14th, 2019 (seniors)
6:00 p.m. Students with 28.25 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 26.00 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 24.75 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 24.00 completed course credits
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 (juniors)
6:00 p.m. Students with 23.00 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 20.50 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 18.25 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 16.50 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 16.00 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 15.00 completed course credits
Thursday, October 24th, 2019 (sophomores)
6:00 p.m. Students with 12.75 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 10.75 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 9.125 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 8.25 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 8.00 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 7.00 completed course credits
Monday, November 4th, 2019 – starting at 6:00 p.m. (freshman)
6:00 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 1.75 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with .50 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. *Students with 0 completed credits. These students have been randomly sorted into groups with registration times beginning every 30 minutes. Please click the following link to find out your specific registration time: What is MY registration time?
Monday, November 11th, 2019 - Noon
All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance may register.
Kristi Hippen, Registrar