Registration for Fall 2019 will open on Monday, March 25th at 6:00 p.m. Students will be eligible to register according to their number of course credits completed. You may check your transcript on WebAdvisor to confirm how many completed course credits you have. Do not include the hours that you are enrolled in this semester. Your registration time can be found by clicking this link: What is MY registration time?
Students will need Registration Clearance from their advisor in order to register themselves online beginning at their assigned times. Registration Clearance is not automatic.
Non-degree seeking students will be eligible to register beginning Monday, April 8th at 12:00 noon.
A few things to remember:
- Beginning March 11, the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 class schedules can be viewed at Monmouth College Course Schedule. Again, you will register for Fall 2019 only. Registration for the upcoming January 2020 Scots Term, Spring 2020, and May 2020 Scots Term will take place in late October/early November.
- Registration helpers will be in the CSB Room #309 to assist students throughout the evening.
- If you don't want to come to the CSB, an email to the Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to communicate issues and concerns. We will work through the emails as they arrive and as time allows throughout the evening.
- Using Web Advisor
- Reference the Web Advisor Tutorial.
- If you get a message about a needing a pre-requisite or instructor consent, you need to contact the instructor of that course directly.
- Make sure you use the 2-digit section number.
- Do not use the synonym field. It must be left blank.
- Use the specific subject (i.e. Spanish, not Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures).
The schedule below shows when registration will open for individual students.
Monday, March 25th, 2019
6:00 p.m. Students with 24.00 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 21.625 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 20.25 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 19.50 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 17.50 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 15.00 completed course credits
Thursday, March 28th, 2019
6:00 p.m. Students with 13.25 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 12.25 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 12.00 completed course credits
7:30 p.m. Students with 10.25 completed course credits
8:00 p.m. Students with 8.50 completed course credits
8:30 p.m. Students with 7.00 completed course credits
Monday, April 1st, 2019
6:00 p.m. Students with 5.25 completed course credits
6:30 p.m. Students with 4.125 completed course credits
7:00 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits (randomly assigned)
7:30 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits (randomly assigned)
8:00 p.m. Students with 4.00 completed course credits (randomly assigned)
8:30 p.m. Students with 0.00 completed course credits
Monday, April 8th, 2019 - Noon
All non-degree seeking students with registration clearance may register.
Kristi Hippen, Registrar