I've been accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to Monmouth College! Following are some recommendations, required forms, and steps that will be helpful as you proceed through the admission process. Our staff will answer any questions you have along the way.
- Submit your $200 Enrollment Deposit.
- Mark Your Calendar: Save these dates in 2018 as they will mark your path to becoming
a Monmouth College Scot
- April 6 & 7: Make It Monmouth (Accepted Student Overnight Program)
- May 1: National Admission Deadline
- August 18: Move-In Day
- Check out our website designed just for you! Win exclusive prizes and discover what it means to be a Fighting Scot through videos, quizzes, and more!
- Follow us across the following social media platforms:
- Get working on that FAFSA! If you haven't already done so, our school code is 001725. The academic scholarship that was a part of your acceptance packet was just the start. Submit your FAFSA as soon as possible to get a full understanding of all the aid available.
- SOFIA (Summer Opportunity for Intellectual Activity) and Honors Program applications are now available. These distinctive programs can provide life-changing opportunities. Apply soon!
Additional Helpful Information
If you have any questions about your offer of admission, please contact your Admission Counselor or call our main office at 1-800-747-2687.