CONGRATS! We are so very proud and excited to be welcoming you to your new home. You are joining
a strong and proud tradition of students that have gone on to change the world. We
can't wait to see how you too might become a world-changer in the near future.
Now that you've paid your deposit, we'll be working with you through the spring and summer on several next steps to prepare you for move-in and orientation this fall:
1. Complete the Living Preference Form. Your responses to this form will help us place you in a residence hall with a roommate of similar interests.
2. RSVP for Scots Summer Orientation. - Saturday, June 15, 2019.
3. Complete the academic questionnaire and language placement survey/exam prior to June 1st. Your responses to the academic questionnaire will be very important in putting together a first semester course schedule that is personalized based on your academic interest areas and extra-curricular interests. All students are also required to complete the Language Placement Exam/Survey even if you are a native speaker or have never taken a foreign language in high school.
4. Sign & return your financial aid award letter, accepting your scholarships, grants and any loans
you intend to borrow. If you have not yet received an official financial aid award,
we may be missing important verification paperwork from you. If you are borrowing
loans, entrance counseling and your master promissory note must also be completed
online after before move in.
5. Request a copy of your final official high school transcript. If you were admitted with unofficial test scores, we will also need official copies of your SAT or ACT scores.
6. Submit your immunization paperwork. In addition, if you’re planning on participating in varsity athletics, submit these additional forms to the athletic department.
All that's left is to celebrate! We are so excited to welcome the Class of 2023 and we can't wait to see you on campus for orientation! #rollscots