I've committed - what's next?
We are so excited to welcome you to your new home. You are joining a strong and proud
tradition of Fighting Scots that have changed the world.
We can’t wait to see how you, too, will become a world-changer.
Now that you’ve paid your deposit, we will guide you through the next steps in preparation for virtual Scots Summer Orientation in July, and move-in this fall
1.Complete the Living Preference Form. Your responses to this form will help us place you in a residence hall with a roommate of similar interests.
2. Complete the Academic Questionnaire. Beginning in early June your admission counselor will connect you with your summer academic advisor who you will meet with virtually for a one-on-one advising session where you'll make your fall class schedule. Your responses to this questionnaire will be important to informing your advising session.
3. Complete the Orientation Survey. While all orientation activities will take place virtually this year, students will still be paried with a returning Monmouth student Orientation Leader and other incoming Scots as part of an orientation group. Your responses to this survey will help us assign you a group!
5. Be sure to accept your scholarships, grants and any loans you intend to borrow reflected on your official Financial Assistance Award Letter by logging in to your Self Service account at Monmouth College or by signing and returning the paper copy of your Financial Assistance Award Letter that came to you in the mail..
6. Request a copy of your final official high school transcript. If you submitted and were admitted to Monmouth College with unofficial test scores,
we will also need official copies of your SAT or ACT scores (does not apply to students
admitted test optional).
6. Submit your immunization paperwork. This information is required prior to move-in.
7. If you are planning on participating in Varsity Athletics, please submit the required participation forms to the athletic department.
All that's left is to celebrate! We are so excited to welcome you this fall! #rollscots