Monmouth College Fellows and Scholarship Competition
The Monmouth College Fellows and Scholarship Competition recognizes first-time freshmen students from across the nation who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and leadership in their schools and communities. Students will be offered opportunities to participate in the Honors Program, research with faculty, experience special internships and lead community service projects.
Students invited to the Monmouth College Fellows and Scholarship Competition will be interviewing and competing for one of the following scholarships on February 6, 2016. In addition, students will be invited to interview for inclusion in the James and Sybil Stockdale Fellows Program.
- Admiral’s Scholarship (Full Tuition plus a $5,000 educational enrichment fund)
- Trustees’ Scholarship (Full Tuition for all four years. 2 awarded)
- President’s Scholarship ($27,000 per year for four years. 3 awarded)
- Dean’s Scholarship (up to $23,000 per year for four years.)
These scholarships are renewable annually for up to 3 years, as long as recipients maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- 3.3 GPA or higher, and
- 24 ACT or better or a SAT score of 1090 (critical reading and math only) or more