Wallace Founders Scholarship
The Wallace Founders Scholarship for prospective domestic transfer students recognizes exceptional academic achievement and leadership in their colleges and communities. Transfer students with a 3.2 cumulative GPA at their current college or university are eligible to apply for this scholarship valued up to full-tuition. This scholarship is renewable annually for up to 3 years.
- Submitted Common Application or Monmouth College Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Essay of 500 words or less, responding to the following prompt:
- Describe a place of importance to you and discuss its significance in your life. How has this place shaped the adult you are today?
- Activities Resume - Please submit a one-page activities resume outlining your involvement
and achievements, if any, in the following areas:
- academic clubs or organizations, extracurricular (arts, athletics, etc.), work experience, community outreach or service (religious, nonprofit organization, etc.)
- Submit all application materials for both admission and scholarship by March 15, 2019.
- All application materials should be submitted via email. Be sure to include Wallace Founders Scholarship in the subject line of the email.
- Campus interviews will take place on Friday, March 29, 2019. An interview is required to be considered for the Wallace Founders Scholarship.
Questions may be directed to Wendy Downing at 309-457-2136 or by email.