Scheduling an Appointment
- On campus, free, confidential for all students
- Easily accessible in lower level of Poling Hall
- Regular hours are 8:00-4:30
- Appointments available any of these ways:
- Counselor accessible by email M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM for questions, information or consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments are usually scheduled for 30 or 45 minutes, but other increments are available by request.
- Students will usually receive up to 6 sessions per semester to give opportunity to other students.
An emergency is an event that requires immediate attention and prompt action to establish safety.
If someone is hurt, suicidal, or the safety of anyone is at risk, CALL 911 and campus security at 309-337-5708 Immediately.