Monmouth College provides College Response on-line mental health and alcohol use/misuse screenings through Screenings for Mental Health, Inc.
The Monmouth College on-line screening is available through the Mental Health Screenings website.
Click on the on-line screening program:
- To assess for Depression, Anxiety, Bi-polar disorder & PTSD
- To assess for Eating Disorders
- To assess for Alcohol Issues
Monmouth College is also registered with LifeLine:
- Go Ask Alice and have your mental health questions answered
- Visit the mental health and drug information library
The link allows you to download information about various mental health issues and seek help anonymously via the Internet. It was developed at Duke University and is provided to college populations as a free resource.