Toggle Menu
Navigate This Section

Confidential Reporting

How to Report Confidentially

A victim or reporter can choose to seek CONFIDENTIAL RESOURCES to cope with the effects of sexual misconduct. This DOES NOT constitute filing a complaint and DOES NOT officially notify the College. Assistance for students and employees is provided by:

The confidential advisors are appointed by the College to maintain confidentiality. They provide CONFIDENTIAL emotional support and assistance in making decisions important to the well-being of the victim. They can help you with transportation to the hospital or to the Counseling Center.

Cindy Beadles
Director of Counseling Services
Basement of Poling Hall

Thomas Caudill
Basement of Poling Hall

Teri Ott
Weeks House

Jessica Hawkinson
Associate Chaplain
Weeks House

You may also contact WIRPC Victim Services. These local confidential advisors offer victim advocacy and assistance pertaining to sexual assault, domestic/dating violence, stalking, and harassment 24/7.

Call the WIRC-CAA Victim Services Crisis Line at 309-837-5555.
Or call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE.

Contact Us

Office of Student Affairs
Poling Hall (main level), Room 123