Spring Orientation - Scots Welcome Week
January 12-13, 2019
Spring Orientation is a two-day program designed for newly admitted students to Monmouth College for the spring semester. Forge your own path for a successful Monmouth College experience.
Spring Orientation helps you:
- Meet other new students, faculty and staff
- Learn about resources available to support you
- Learn about living at Monmouth College
- Get introduced to the academic program, policies, curriculum and degree requirements
- Get your Scots ID card and parking permit
A detailed schedule will be posted as the event nears.