Summer Housing Policy
Summer housing is available from the Wednesday following May Commencement through the first Wednesday in August for:
- Monmouth College students who have been approved to be on campus for research, campus activities, campus employment, or other reasons approved by the Office of Residence Life.
- Approved outside groups who wish to utilize College facilities for camps and other programs.
Housing is limited and on a first come, first served basis. Students interested in renting a double occupancy room for the summer should contact the Office of Residence Life (x2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week prior to the requested start date for housing.
All Business Office accounts must be paid in full for a student to be eligible for summer housing. Students will need to fill out and return the Student Summer Housing Request Form to the Office of Residence Life for review and approval.
Cost and payment information:
- Rent is $100 per week (or any part of a week).
- Payment of the first week of rent is required 7 days prior to arrival. Subsequent rent payments are to be paid to the Business Office one week in advance.
- Renters with past due summer housing accounts will be given one week to pay their current balance. If payment is not made, the renter will no longer be eligible for summer housing and will be asked to vacate the room immediately.
Faculty, staff, administrative departments, and internal organizations interested in utilizing College facilities should contact the Stockdale Student Center Office at 309-457-2345 or email@example.com at least one week prior to the requested arrival date.
The appropriate Summer Housing Request Form, including signature of the department head, will need to be completed and returned to the Monmouth College Stockdale Student Center Office.
Outside groups interested in utilizing College facilities should contact the Stockdale Student Center Office at 309-457-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event for facility information and availability.