- Banners in the Stockdale Center are restricted to campus activities and/or Monmouth College related functions, except during an off-campus group conference.
- The Stockdale Center office must approve banners.
- Campus groups may hang one banner per event, and all banners should have the name or logo on the banner.
- Banners are restricted to walls in the lower level of the Stockdale Center.
- General information banners may be hung for a maximum of 14 days. Date specific banners will be removed 48 hours after the advertised event date.
- Set-up and removal of banners is the sole responsibility of the group. The banner area is checked daily, and banners will be removed and discarded as needed to comply with this policy.
- Hints for a good banner: Use bright colors and make lettering large; use stencils if possible; avoid brown paper.
Monmouth College and ARAMARK Dining Services take pride in offering you and your guests the best of food in the warm friendly atmosphere of Monmouth College. While our campus facilities are designed primarily to support the College’s educational mission, many groups have found that Monmouth College also serves as an excellent place to come together for meetings, presentations or dinners.
There is a wide variety of menu options for you to choose for your event. With this in mind our staff includes an experienced catering professional who can help design just the right menu for your particular event.
To reserve your facilities, call 309-457-2345.
Contact the dining services office at 309-457-2346 with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Date and time of event
- Location of event
- Estimated guest count
- Type of Event (reception, breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Contact person and phone number
- Your menu selection (can be made up to seven days prior to the event)
- Account number or billing information
Any catering service approved by an on-campus organization can be billed through the campus billing procedures to a Monmouth College account.
Forty- eight hours notice required for cancellation of an event.
Any event booked less than 1 week before the scheduled event will be accommodated as much as possible. Menus may need to be adjusted to allow for items not available on short notice.
Total guest count is required 24 hours in advance of your event.
We must stress that state and local health codes as well as the regulations of our insurance carrier prohibit the serving of any food or beverage on our premises that are not purchased and provided by ARAMARK. Monmouth College does not allow alcohol to be served on campus. All food served in the Stockdale Student Center must be ordered through ARAMARK. No outside vendors may provide food.
Only Monmouth College students may apply for the Meal Exchange program. Meal Exchanges will only occur during the dinner hour. One meal exchange per night will be permitted on a first come, first serve basis. Meal Exchanges may only occur in the Whiteman-McMillan Highlander Room, Private Dining Room and Tartan Room. Food Service has the right to decline a meal exchange according to their policies, even if the room is available.
- No vendor will be permitted to sell on College property without receiving permission from the Stockdale Center office.
- Monmouth College reserves the right to limit the number of vendors on campus daily. In addition, Monmouth College will not grant any vendor campus exclusivity.
- All vendors must submit 15% of total sales to the Stockdale Center office staff member at the end of the selling period. This may be in the form of cash or check made payable to Monmouth College.
- Due to space limitations, only two (2) vendors will be permitted to sell in the Stockdale Center lobby. Up to four (4) vendors will be permitted to sell on the Dunlap Terrace or in the Stockdale Center Lower Level Lobby.
- Monmouth College reserves the right to reject any or all vendors as its interests may require.
- The vendor will be provided with two (2) six-foot tables and up to four (4) chairs on the day of the sale. Each vendor must also adhere to the maximum table allotment, regardless of whether they use the Stockdale Center’s or have brought their own.
- Vendors must contact the Stockdale Center office to obtain the necessary on-campus parking permit. Payment for violations of MC parking regulations is the responsibility of the vendor. The Stockdale Center is not responsible for parking violations.
- All sales must be in compliance with Monmouth College guidelines and vendors must comply with the requests of the Stockdale Center staff.
- Vendors cannot post or hang any materials on the painted or glass surfaces of the Stockdale Center. Banners, flyers, and signs may not be affixed to the building, benches, trees, or railings.
- Absolutely no credit card vendors.