Registration Begins: October 26, 2019
Registration Ends: November 2, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
Play Begins: November 4, 2019, 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Location: Field House-two courts
- There are four divisions; male singles, male doubles, female singles and female doubles.
- You must win 2 out of 3 games. All games will be to 15, rally scoring. If a game is tied at 14, the winner will be determined by the first to get a 2 pt. lead or the first to 21.
- When the score is zero or an even number for the server, the serve will come from the right side and served diagonally to the opponent. If the server's score is an uneven number, they will serve from the left side.
- At the beginning of a game, the first player serves until loosing service. Then, the opposing team begins service, with the first player serving until loosing service and then the second. Upon that player loosing service, the serve goes to the opposing team, beginning with the player that did not begin serving the game.
- Both the server and the receiver must stand inside the service area until the serve has left the server's racket.
- The serve must be underhand and the racket must make initial contact with the shuttle below the server's waist.