Registration Begins: Jan. 18, 2020
Registration Ends: Jan. 25, 2020 at noon
Play Begins: Jan. 27, 2020
Play Days: Mon & Wed at 10:00 p.m.
Location: Field House
- 8 players maximum per roster.
- Rosters open to students, staff and faculty.
- Teams can be all male, female or co-ed.
- Only one division unless there is enough interest in an all female league or mandated co-ed league.
- 5 players on the field.
- 2 - 20 minute halves.
- No goalkeepers.
- No player may stand inside the designated area in front of the goal unless the ball is there.
- Substitutions may be made on the fly. The substitute may not join play until the person they are subbing for has left the field.
- The ball is in play off the curtains.
- When a ball leaves the playing field, it is brought back in with a pass by the team that did not touch it last.
- No contact
- High sticking - is when a stick goes above the waist.
- There will be an intramural representative at each game. If they call illegal contact or high sticking, the player will sit a 2 minute penalty and the team will play short.
- If a goal is scored against the penalized team, a player may rejoin the game.
- You must use the sticks and ball provided by intramurals.