Recruitment is an exciting time for both the prospective member and the sorority. It is important that you find the place where you feel most comfortable. Here are some tips!
- Be yourself! The women want to get to know you and know who you are. That is the only way you can find the best sorority for you.
- Be comfortable. Wear clothes that are appropriate but comfortable.
- Keep an open mind. Each group is very different and may surprise you! Go to each event with an open mind.
- Go to every event you can. We realize that with sports, night classes, and meetings it may be difficult to go to all of the recruitment events. However, go to every event you possibly can! That is the best way to meet people and get your questions answered.
- Ask questions. Are you unsure of something? Ask! The recruitment counselors are more than happy to answer any question you may have. Do you want to find out more about a specific event or sorority? Ask at the parties! Make sure you get all of your questions answered.