Application & Selection Criteria
The Monmouth College Stockdale Fellows Program seeks high-achieving high school students who possess strong moral character, a commitment to the common good, and potential for exceptional leadership.
- First-time freshman
- 3.4 GPA or higher
- 24 ACT or better or 1160 SAT or better
- A strong college preparatory curriculum
- Involved in high school and in the community
Application and Selection
- Submit the Monmouth College Admission Application.
- Complete the Scholarship Competition RSVP form online.
- All applications are reviewed.
- Select applicants will be invited to interview during the Monmouth College Fellows and Scholarship Competition on Saturday, February 3, 2018.
- Selection of Fellows is based on academic achievement, leadership experience and potential, essay and interview.
All students named a Stockdale Fellow will have the opportunity to:
- Apply for special scholarships
- Apply to the Honors Program
- Participate in the Stockdale Fellows Program
Stockdale Fellows are required to be in good academic standing, participate in the Stockdale Fellows Leadership Program, and engage in leadership roles at Monmouth College.