Application & Selection Criteria
The Monmouth College Stockdale Fellows Program seeks high-achieving high school students who possess strong moral character, a commitment to the common good, and potential for exceptional leadership.
- First-time freshman
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- A strong college preparatory curriculum
- Involved in high school and in the community
Application and Selection
- Submit the Monmouth College Admission Application.
- Complete the Stockdale Fellows Program Application.
- All applications are reviewed.
- Interview on-campus during a Personalized Campus Visit, Meet Monmouth, or Stockdale Fellows & Scholarship Competition Day.
- .Selection of Fellows is based on academic achievement, leadership experience and potential, application and interview.
All students named a Stockdale Fellow will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in specialized leadership training
- Travel to leadership conferences and/or competitions
- Participate in Alternative Spring Break
Stockdale Fellows are required to be in good academic standing, participate in the Stockdale Fellows Leadership Program, and engage in leadership roles at Monmouth College.